MAKE YOUR yard THE TALK OF THE TOWN!
Lawn Care Biweekly Plan
- We’ll cut your lawn
- Trimming grass edges near sidewalks or curbs
- Blow grass clippings from sidewalks and driveway
- Disposing waste due to lawn mowing
- For overgrown lawns a revised estimate may occur.
Sod Installation Includes
- Sod Cost ($450) & delivery ($100). Costs of specialty equipment used for job quality and efficiency and soil amendments and treatments.
- Labor to install sod with favorable site conditions: Prepared soil, Distribute new growth fertilizer, Unroll, place and seam pack sod. Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
Mulch Installation Includes
- 250 sq ft of Mulch, material used for job quality & delivery ($99)
- Labor to install mulch with favorable site conditions. Distribute and level mulch to uniform thickness of roughly 2″+. Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup ($59)
Snow Removal Includes
- Removal up 1 ft depth of snow from sidewalks and flat hard escaping. Place snow away from structures, parking and walkways. Per removal. Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup
- Costs to run specialty equipment, consumables, disposable materials required for job quality and efficiency during snow removal
“Impeccable work and great prices. Extremely reliable, They come when they say they will! My yard looks amazing all year round and would give them 6 stars if I could. You won’t be disappointed, call today.”
“My yard was in need of a major spring cleanup (leaves, sticks, branches, small downed trees), They did an extremely thorough job, exceeding my expectations. Considering the scale of the job and how thorough they were, the price was very reasonable.“
~ Dave B